This post is…a few days late…it’s Wednesday.
I figured I should probably write a post about Saturday before it’s Saturday again. I already mentioned going to the FM, but after I got home and Alex joined the land of the living, we decided to go to Birmingham.
We went to the Civil Rights Institute, which was basically a history of B-ham and it’s war against (or for, in some cases) segregation. The museum was well done and had a lot of information. They played actual TV broadcasts from the protests and marches, MLK footage and had tons and tons and tons of pictures. If you’re ever in B-ham, it is worth stopping in. They don’t allow photographs inside the museum, so I only have pictures of the outside. I had to photograph something…
- Chobani greek yogurt in the flavors I can’t get at Kroger
- artichoke kalamata olive hummus
- spreadable goat cheese
- fresh mozz
- feta cheese <– the 365 is the very best feta cheese I have ever had
- gluten free wildberry waffles
- kalamata olives from the olive bar <– best part
- fresh asparagus
- chopped pecans and walnuts for bakin’
- Annie’s salad dressing that I can’t get at Kroger
- whole grain, gluten free bagels <–I already busted into these and they are ahhh-mazing
- organic soynuts
- pumpkin butter
- cosmic cranberry kombucha drink (x3)
It is tasty taco night at our house tonight! What are you having for dinner?