This morning I was up bright and early (as most of you night owls were just going to bed) and hit the road for Tongeren, Belgium with two girlfriends. I’ve been there for the Sunday flea market before and knew it would be impossible for me to leave empty handed. My newly acquired items:
-An antique coffee mill for my coffee bar (it is functional, but I probably won’t use it for anything other than decor).
– This little ladder that works as an excellent wine rack for now (until I find the perfect antique riddling rack).
– “Antiquitè Expliquèe” (French for “Antiquity Explained”) books. The pictures speak for themselves.
– This weekend I am so very thankful for time spent with friends. I enjoyed Friday evening with the girls chatting over hot soup in homemade bread bowls and wine and today with my friends in Tongeren. Girl power!
– I did a killer leg workout yesterday. Jump lunges, wha-whaaaat. My adversary:
– I started reading a new book on my Kindle two nights ago and both nights I proceeded to have freakish dreams about being on a sinking boat. The book has nothing to do with boats whatsoever, but since reading the book is the last thing I do before turning off the light I have to wonder what my book is trying to tell me…
– The Viper Pilot got slippers for Christmas and I can’t get over how domestic they make him look. It’s adorable.
– New TV show addiction (thanks to Netflix) is How I Met Your Mother. I laugh.
– Street art rules.
Have a happy Sunday, everyone!