– Owen’s first modeling gig was a huge success.
– Elle isn’t loving sharing her role in the spotlight of our lives. But when Owen cries or gets fussy, she follows him around. I think she worries about him and deep down she loves him.
– Owen had his first play date with Elizabeth. Her mama, Helen, and I were both pregnant during the deployment and threw each other’s baby showers last fall.
Sweet Elizabeth was born three weeks before Owen and already has a 5 pound advantage on him. How incredibly adorable is she? I love those cheeks. And those legs. And I’m so excited to watch them grow together! Owen had a major blow out (fortunately I had a change of clothes for him) and got nakey on his first date. Kid’s got class.
The Viper Pilot and I decided it would be okay if Owen and Elizabeth got married but Elizabeth’s dad said Owen needs to discuss this with him mano y mano.
– Our garbage gets picked up twice a month. Which is almost enough to convince me to use cloth diapers. But then again, no.
Major props to mom’s who do, though.
– We had a lazy weekend. What did you do this weekend? We did lots of snuggling and got hooked on the show Bones.
– I started working out again! It is a slow start because I’m still recovering, and after one day of arms lifting my 10 pound child was nearly impossible. But man, does it feel awesome! Oh, and hello abs. Didn’t know you were still in there. We have some work to do…
– Clipping baby fingernails is not fun, but I managed to do it without cutting him. I saved the pile of tiny fingernails to show the Viper Pilot because they were so cute. (Is that weird?)
– Parenthood is an amazing show! What an awesomely dysfunctional family the Bravermans are!!
– I’m going to start meal planning again next week. We are officially out of freezer meals (well, we will be by the end of this week). Wish me luck!
The kid is stirring, I must go. Have a great day!