One thing I’m not loving right now is a little thing called the 4 month sleep regression. Go away, sleep regression. No one invited you. Me = zombie. Am I right? But I still have a really cute baby who loves zombie me anyway.
That being said, if this post makes no sense, purple sparkle ice cream and fluffy trees. Moving right along to your regular scheduled programming…
April’s 10 things post is things that I’m currently loving. I love writing these posts. If you have something that is making you happy this month, feel free to share it in the comments section of this post. I love reading your comments.
1. New couch pillows are a great way to spruce up an old tired couch that you might be getting sick of.
|[L to R]: Tessa Orange, Joplin, Joon, Marvis Orange
Not shown: Linden Natural
2. Thermos coffee mug keeps coffee really hot all day so it’s still good whenever I get the chance to drink it. The Viper Pilot got one from my parents for Christmas and I loved it so much I got one for myself. Only downside is that it is hand wash only, but I put it in the dishwasher anyway. The color is peeling off on the outside. Otherwise, it holds up just dandy.
- southern bbq sunflower kernels
- santa fe corn stix
- honey macadamia pretzel pops
- roasted sea salt chickpeas
- sweet blueberry almonds
What is one thing you’re loving right now?
Previous 10 things posts:
March – a photography assignment
February – Baby must-haves
January – Memories from 2013
December – About Owen
November – Healthy freezer friendly meals
October – my pregnancy must-haves