1. I hope your Sunday is spent surrounded by people you love. My day will be filled with so much love and joy, I could burst from it. We’re picking my parents up from the airport today! Let the fun begin!
2. Sending love for a beautiful day to all of the moms out there…
3. To my own mother. My best friend. Without her, I would be lost. She’s taught me so much about life, motherhood, faith, who I really want to be when I grow up, and everything else – there’s no way to repay her. I can only hope to pass it on to my own children.
4. To my mother-in-law. Thank you for raising one heck of an amazing man.
5. To fur moms. My mother-in-law is the best fur mom I know. 🙂 Elle, Drake, and Boots are so lucky to have you!
6. To my Grandma M. You’re an inspiration to me in all that you do.
8. To all of the moms-to-be out there. To one of my dearest friends, Kassie. I don’t know what I’d do without you. You’re going to be an amazing mother and I can’t wait to love on that sweet little baby in August. Grow baby, grow!
9. To all the aunts, sisters, moms who inspire me, and to caretakers who give so selflessly to others. To my sisters, who were all too often mistaken as my mother when we were younger (when they had kids, I was often mistaken as my niece and nephew’s mother – what goes around, comes around). You are beautiful women inside and out. I love you both and I love our shenanigans. I can’t wait to be together again!!
10. and to Owen. I’m so lucky to belong to you.
Happy Mother’s Day!