|I call this the down dog position.|
I work in a public school now, so I’ve been taking some extra precautions to maintain a healthy lifestyle during these upcoming cooler months.
- Eat right. Check
- Make sure you get your daily dose of fruits and veggies. Check
- Take your vitamins and pump up your vitamin C. Check
- Get plenty of exercise because exercise helps build your immune system. Check (Supreme 90 5 days a week!!)
- Take the stairs instead of the elevator. Check
- Wash your hands often. Check
- Get lots of fresh air. Check. The AC is off. When the weather is nice, the windows are open.
- Try to eliminate as much stress from your life as possible. Uh oh….
- Get plenty of rest. Shoot…
|The streaks are artistic, right?|