In spite of the fact that the 10 things posts have been ridiculously babylicious lately, I decided to change things up this month. It is a collection of 10 of my favorite photographs I’ve taken in 10 countries we’ve visited. It was really difficult to narrow it down to just 10…countries, that is.
…hashtag livingineuropeproblems… *brushes dirt off shoulder*
1. Switzerland – that time we skied the Swiss Alps.
2. Luxembourg – one of my favorite ways this street in Luxembourg City has been decorated.
3. Belgium – when I fell in love with the city of Gent.
4. The Netherlands – where I’ve never seen such beautiful tulips.
5. Italy – when Venice swooped me off my feet (and I was pregnant and didn’t know it).
6. Ireland – where I had the time of my life drinking Guinness with my mom and grandma (throwback to July 2011). I have been back to Ireland since then, but the memories I have from Ireland with my mom and grandma will forever hold a special place in my heart.
Mom – I almost posted the Blarney Stone picture. Almost. Maybe some day. 😉
7. Czech Republic – where I learned there is so much more to Eastern Europe than the ugly remnants of the communist era.
8. France – and the time I stepped into a fairy tale.
9. Spain – and the paella that changed my life forever.
10. Portugal – where I planted my 7 month pregnant booty in a lounge chair by a pool and drank virgin cocktails.
PROST! ¡Salud! Salut! Na zdraví! Santé! Cin cin! Cheers! Saúde!
Previous 10 things posts:
12-15 month favorite baby items
Memories from 2014
Owen’s 1st Birthday
2014 Holiday Gift Guide
our growin’ Owen is 10 months old!
reasons why I didn’t write a September 10 things post
homemade baby food